15,000 passengers-by in the city.
1 frantic mother. A child found.
More and more people are crowding our towns and cities, and their need to feel safe is growing daily. Commend communication and security solutions for town and city centres bridge the gap between the public and security personnel. Highly efficient voice, video and control links maintain a reliable connection between on-street Information and Emergency Call Stations and the Control Desk.
- Information and Emergency Call Stations for public areas
- Special Intercom stations for mobility, sight or hearing impaired people
- Special Help Point Columns with integrated rescue equipment (e.g. fire extinguisher or defibrillator)
- Clean, well organised operator interfaces to support
- Control Room operations
- Intercom station design can be customised to meet planning requirements
- Integration of CCTV (video surveillance) and Public Address
- Control of access management equipment such as on-street barriers and bollards
- Options for both cable-based and wireless integration of Intercom stations
- Bus and tram stop communications
- Scalable systems for flexible adjustment to individual budget requirements