1,400 customer calls per day.
200 car parks nationwide. 1 car and owner re-united.
Car parking facilities are (almost) everywhere, from on-street parking bays and open-air lots to multi-storey parking garages and fully automated car parks. They can be public or private, in building basements or at shopping malls. What they all need in order to function efficiently and generate revenue is good communications between a Kiosk or Control Room and the parking customers. Commend has been specialising in Car Parking Communication systems for over 20 years
- Audio/Video Intercom stations for vehicle entry and exit gates, pay-on-foot machines and attended pay points
- Emergency Call Stations for lifts, stairways and parking levels
- Monitoring and control of external systems, e.g. carbon monoxyde alarm, ventilation and lighting
- Public Address, background music, promotional and information announcements
- Barrier control from Control Room or attended pay point
- Display of equipment status information – e.g. coin box almost empty, running out of ticket stock, etc.
- Control Desk solutions for easy, ergonomic administration of all parking facilities
- Statistical analyses – Details on control centre performance (SLA), time distribution of calls (for optimum staff planning), etc.
- Recording of audio/video calls received at the Control Desk
- Multi-site networking with individual call forwarding