5,205 containers a day.
24 hours full activity. Zero compromise.
Harbours, Ports & Shipping
At major ports, countless tonnes of containers are moved everyday. When giant freight ships tie up at docks, the various harbour teams are under great pressure to coordinate activities. The security and communication solution by Commend forms an essential part of the comprehensive security policies and requirements that apply large harbour facilities. Robust, weather resistant Intercom Stations that stand the test of wind and weather, with the Main Control Room maintaining constant voice and switchable video connections with even the most remote corners of the harbour premises.
- Intercom at entry/exit points and in the port and harbour districts
- Intercom stations for cranes
- Robust Intercom for different environmental conditions (sea water, dirt, extreme and changeable temperatures)
- Integration of mobile radio, entry controls and alarm systems
- Airlock control
- Optimum audibility of voice connections, even in case of high ambient noise levels
- Individual networking concepts for extensive harbour areas
- Main Control Rooms for a perfect overview and full control